[BCAB] Post graduate distance learning advice.

Nick and Gemma Adamson nick at ndadamson.com
Tue Aug 2 08:27:46 BST 2016

Hi all.
I'm considering doing a post graduate distance learning MSC in software engineering and I was wondering how accessible the varios distance learning solutions are.
I've been looking at a few instertutions which offer the kind of program I'm thinking about doing.
The open university do a course and other places I was looking at seam to use a system called blackboard.
Really I'm after any advice in this area and your experiences good or bad.
Thanks.
Nick.