[BCAB] Fantastic new concept device for extending your WiFi!

Graham portset1 at portset.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 08:45:39 BST 2016

Hi Mo.

Looks like they collect a lot more like where you visit. Here is the
extract from their web site:

collect critical information as you use your Plume service such as:

The type of devices you use and their operating systems.

Your device and system networking addresses used to communicate with the
Plume system and Internet.

Transfer speeds and data consumption which includes your ISP name and IP
address.

Network log information to help us understand the performance of your
Plume service.

Regards Graham

Portset.
www.talkingtablet.com, www.portset.co.uk.