[BCAB] Notetaker Opinions

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Tue Aug 2 09:43:19 BST 2016

cheers ian also it would be interesting to see if the audible app would work okay.

did they tell you if humanware would update the android version at all the big thing that worries me is the older android version but, i suppose with the keysoft overlay it will not make much difference. thanks for getting back.