[BCAB] Notetaker Opinions

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Tue Aug 2 10:13:58 BST 2016

In my experience the VarioUltra does not instinctively connect with IOS devices. The connection has to be made from the VarioUltra itself and I found that even when pairing was made connection was often slow or failed altogether. Of course, I ought to now add that my Touch doesn’t connect with my IOS devices at all.