[BCAB] Post graduate distance learning advice.

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:20:37 BST 2016

Nick,

I am a student with the OU doing an under graduate and find that
generally the OU are very helpful though their frequent alterations and
modifications to websites and software can be a real pain in the neck.
Blackboard is or has been a bit hit and miss when I last used it over a
year ago but maybe they have it sorted.
Some of the exercises and materials can be difficult to access but with
the right email addresses and phone numbers and a good tutor you should
be okay. If you go that route then I would ask to chat to the tutor
before being assigned and quiz them on accessibility as a few I have had
are very interested in accessibility but with no knowledge where others
have been really good and taken it in their stride.

Roger