[BCAB] Notetaker Opinions

Zachary Morris morriszachary99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:22:52 BST 2016

Yes, it would be a great idea, but for music, I do not want to
buy music using Itunes.  I have a huge collection of music on my
Apex and on my Sd card, so, I don't want to lose all of that just
for getting an Ipad and a VarioUltra; that's why I would get the
Braille Sense, for music, YouTube, and notetaking functions like
that.  The Ipad would be used and mweb browsing, the stuff I
can't do on the Braille Sense.