[BCAB] Notetaker Opinions

Rajmund brajmund2000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:43:38 BST 2016

Hi there,
Kim actually said at one point, while her BN classic was copying, she will pause the recording. On accessible world, while Greg Stilson was demonstrating the unit on techTALK, the victor reader app crashed. I understand that while the tutorials were made, and on accessible world, all this was beta, but I can't believe that the unit is ever so solid now, particularly as I have heard someone having WIFI issues with their newly received touch, as well. I am sure it depends on individuals, but just from what I gathered, it could well be a second generation Apex, and we all know  how much we loved that one.

Sent from a Braille Sense