[BCAB] Notetaker Opinions

Zachary Morris morriszachary99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:48:45 BST 2016

Hello,
I do agree with you.  Yeah, it does look like a Apex second gen,
meaning total disaster by 2018 I bet.  HumanWare will probably
forget about updating Android and keep us at bay until, finally,
the end of Android comes closer, and they realize how totally
stupid they were to forget about Android, then, they'll lose
Googl (continuation indicator)  Play Store access, and the
customers will be just as disappointed in the end.