[BCAB] Notetaker Opinions

Rajmund brajmund2000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:49:30 BST 2016

Hi there, I tried the braille sense, and for me, at least, it didn't pay off. Writing is slower than brailling on the screen, commands depend from display to display, at the time of testing, I had no character feedback, and as and when you write, without keyboard echo, and because the display didn't refresh, I couldn't view what I wrote. But, glad that it worked for you.

Sent from a Braille Sense