[BCAB] Notetaker Opinions

Rajmund brajmund2000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:11:50 BST 2016

Hi, well, I wouldn't go that far, but I must admit, they're trying to blow out everything, by putting in things like KNFB. That is all nice and welcomed. But, looking at their past, update after update will take longer to release, promises will not be kept, but, before anyone says I'm too critical, I'll  sit back, and watch it. I do keep a very close attention on what comes from HW, and I do try to  hunt off users that have it, to find out how it is. If it works for some people, though, that is good to hear, and I hope that it will. But for people like myself, that are considered a bit more of a  power user, well, the touch may not do it. Out of curiosity, anyone tried expanding it's memory, or tried rooting it?

Sent from a Braille Sense