[BCAB] ITUNES QUESTION

stephen thacker steve.thacker at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 3 02:18:30 BST 2016

Morning, I apologise for a simple question, but I'm using a
Quodcore PC with CPU of 14.4ghz and RAM of 8gb (do I need more
RAM and if so how can I UGET THIS PLEASE?) 64 BIT using the
latest version of NVDUA - I have a large folder called
"downloads" which is a mixture of a miscellany of things
downloaded from the internet, many of which are music albums in
zip format, my question is how do I get these music albums
within my Itunes program? Thanks for any help, Steve