[BCAB] BRENDAN MAGIL was Re: Notetaker Opinions

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Thu Aug 4 12:05:20 BST 2016

I would massively endorse Steve’s comments on Brendan, his expertise and knowledge in negotiating the best outcomes for people with regard to Access To work. He is also very clear on costs and when the meter is about to start running . In other words he would not engage in paid work with you or on your behalf without getting your agreement and assurance that you understand his terms and your commitment.