[BCAB] Your views on the accessibility and usability of a council web page

Jane Sellers jane at janesellers.plus.com
Thu Aug 4 12:34:06 BST 2016

Hi clive

I also have tried it using the latest version of NDVA with windows 7 and
office 2016 and what a  mess their web site is I couldn't find anything to
do with accessible toilets I found it pretty hard to find my way around and
it wanted me to contact maidston Council so I didn't obvioyusly as I wanted
to let you know that it is an absolute nightmare .

ALL THE Best
HJSellers