[BCAB] appointment booking was Notetaker Opinions

Adrian Picton adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 13:31:41 BST 2016

Well John  if you have difficulty booking online and you are told you have
to wait longer if you book by phone this is a clear breach of the Equality
Act 2010. Also surgeries now have an additional obligation to provide
accessible information. I would call them straight back and say you will
take legal action if they don't give you the same service as online.

Adrian.