[BCAB] Your views on the accessibility and usability of a council web page

Karl Farrell karl.farrell at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 4 16:20:38 BST 2016

I visited the Council website using Windows 10, IE11 and SN 15.5.  I could
browse the site OK but I focused on the toilets issue.

In the case of the toilets in town and out of town, there was the map but I
was pleased to find the locations listed below the map in each case.  I felt
that just referring to a road might not be specific enough, especially for a
blind person.  The community toilets scheme did not have any locations or
participating shops listed: perhaps none of them have signed up yet.

So I think I could get to the information I needed generally.  I didn't dig
around much more apart from the toilets.

Regards

Karl Farrell