[BCAB] Outlook Express question

Vic Pereira vic.pereira at virn.ca
Thu Aug 4 22:44:22 BST 2016

WOW I didn't even know there is a version of Outlook Express that runs on Windows 7. Regardless the only suggestion I can think of is to check the settings under the View menu. Call up the View menu and see how your messages are grouped. May be you want to group them by conversation? This should be a check box.

Vic