[BCAB] setting up a gmail account on my braillenote apex

Zachary Morris morriszachary99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 22:50:17 BST 2016

Hello,
Your username would be the first part of the email address
without the at gmail.com part.  The password would be your
password, the Account name would be whatever you want to call it?
The your name field is what name is shown on outgoing messages,
and your pop server is pop.gmail.com and secure connection for
pop server answy yes SMTP server is smtp.gmail.com and secure
connection for SMTP server select yes, then the other
authentication required, type yes.  Then, pop port is 995 and
SMTP port is 465 unless I'm mistaken.