[BCAB] Outlook Express question

Rajmund brajmund2000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:18:54 BST 2016

Hi, All,
Just for information, there is, in fact, an outlook express hack for windows 7 and above, not sure about the legality, and was discouraged from installing it on windows 10. I believe the guy even forces you to donate $10, not sure about how much that is over here, as I've read this on a US mailing list, but it used to be free. So Jim may well be running it.

Sent from a Braille Sense