[BCAB] [BLAB] Outlook Express question

Jim Doherty doherty468 at sky.com
Fri Aug 5 11:04:19 BST 2016

Adrian your right, it's not o/e it's windows live mail, sorry my mistake. In
the view drop down there's only  column and custom settings. The compact
button isn't pressed and when I do press this button, the expand/collapse
option is still unavailable. To the other people that suggested i was
running a hack, no I'm not running any hack. Adrian, do you have any
suggestions on how I can get the expand/collapse option to be active again.
Jim