[BCAB] Discounts

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:53:58 BST 2016

Hi all,

I've come across a couple of offers that may be of interest.

Mosen Consulting is having a 25% sale if you enter the promotional code whoosh at checkout using the online store at mosen.org.  I'm not sure whether services are covered, but ebooks and audio books sold through the site will be.

Sendero are also having a sale on their iPhone GpS apps, with subscriptions to RNIB Navigator discounted by 43% and Seeing Eye GPS XT  XT (the non-subscription version) by 33% on the dollar prices.  In sterling, the Seeing Eye XT is now £149.99.  I'm not sure what the price of the RNIB Navigator subscription is as it's only available via an in-app purchase.

Cheers,

Ed