[BCAB] Intel Update failing to install

David Reynolds david at dkreynolds.plus.com
Fri Aug 5 17:06:29 BST 2016

Jim,
You could try to disable your antivirus software whilst installing this
file. Some of them can be a bit touchy about system updates. There's a small
chance it might cure the problem.
I looked up your error code from the last email, but found nothing helpful.
If you get any more information about this error, please get back,

David.