[BCAB] Intel Update failing to install

Clive Stevenson clijen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 21:59:49 BST 2016

Hi David,

Jim might not be the only one having problems with an'important' update
from INTEL.  I have been trying to instal one for about 36 hours now,
but have so  far failed miserably.

I've tried every trick I can think of, including your idea about
disabling any running anti-virus/firewall software, but nothing has
altered the pattern of events in the slightest.

The pattern goes that the installation runs for about 20-30 seconds
after I've hit enter on the 'install' button, and then a 'retry' button
appears, together with an error message and a code I've never seen
before.  This is 80070103 and despite a search using Google I can find
no information about it!

Cheers,

Clive.S