[BCAB] Amedia Live

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:10:23 BST 2016

Hi jackie.

I would agree with gina. I prefer live reader to KNFB for the real time feedback. When I first trialed KNFB, I was expecting it to be a real time application or at least have a real time feature on it. KNFB is good in its own right, again its what you prefer. For just over 20 quid a quarter of the price of KNFB on iOS you're not breaking the bank and once you have the hang of positioning etc which doesn't take long you're fine.

Cheers,

Mo.