[BCAB] which app then steve

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Sun Aug 7 18:42:34 BST 2016

hi there

so, steve i have compiled my letter now to our surgery manager on my u 2 and uploaded it to my dropbox where i then downloaded it on to the big laptop i have and printed it out.

so my question is if i had the new tablet at £149 and my braille display at £895 which app on the tablet would you have used to write out your doc.

of course having the braille display you should be able to type quickly just like i did on my u 2.

had a read about the el-braille and i am not happy with only 2 gig of ram that would make my chess program very sluggish.