[BCAB] which app then steve

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Sun Aug 7 19:02:19 BST 2016

so, then steve google docs is accessible then very very interesting indeed. i am still on the theme of which way to go. i have just sold my macbook so i create some funds for what ever i purchase. maybe i should give this new samsung a try.

young thing it has not is a very very strong accesible chess program like ios has and that's called shredder very strong and really very very accesible.

also for some reason on my nexus 7 and samsung s iii i cannot hear my football commentary on the android player app it's just not accesible now at all. but if i did get an esys at £895 and the tablet at £149 it's so much cheaper even though i love the all in one device.

if i had a braille note touch i cannot see that working with a third party app like the player app.

in leeds at the end of september i will get hands on with some of these things.

thanks then steve i will look at crome on my old google nexus 7.