[BCAB] How to Connect a Hard Drive Which has a Mother Board Connector only

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:04:59 BST 2016

Hi all,

I recently removed a hard drive from an old laptop of mine which has
stopped working. I think the hard drive itself still works, though I'm
by no means sure of that.

The hard drive has a broad flat connector on it, such as would connect
into a mother board. I wonder if there is a wire I can get to connect
the drive to my computer, preferably externally?

Any guidance on how to connect the drive safely would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ger