[BCAB] problem accessing a Yahoo account. please can someone advise.

Adrian Picton adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 7 20:22:12 BST 2016

Hi Alexander,

Have you still been using your btinternet.com address to log into Yahoo?
After BT moved their mail service away from Yahoo did you log into bt.com
and migrate your address away from Yahoo? There was a procedure you had to
do at the time to claimyour E-mail address back to bT. If you didn't this
might explain why your bt address is no longer working as a Yahoo ID.

Bt recommended at the time that you create a Yahoo Id and link it to your BT
Yahoo ID and then remove the BT ID to protect all your groups and settings.
It may be that now you will have to create a Yahoo account and start again
and sign up to the groups. However, Yahoo is now extremely inaccessible and
if you are just using it for groups I would advise you just to sign up via
E-mail using the subscribe address for the group you want, which you could
still do from your bT address if you wish.

If this doesn't quite answer your problem please feel free to write to me
off list if you want - arh.picton at btinternet.com

Cheers,

Adrian.