[BCAB] Amedia Live

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 10:17:36 BST 2016

Hi,

Android I have to say is a lot easier in this respect.  You can use the
program for up to two hours, then so long as you uninstall it, you will get
an immediate and automatic refund.  I would have thought Apple, with their
usually great customer service, could implement something similar.

I have used this to test the accessibility of some apps.