[BCAB] Amedia Live

Iain Lackie ilackie at perth44.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 13:24:14 BST 2016

I would have thought that if an app was app of the month that that was some kind of recommendation.

Iain

On 9 Aug 2016, at 11:30 am, Porter, Paul <Paul.Porter at rnib.org.uk> wrote:

As the team who choose app of the month, this is not correct.

We are all visually impaired. Some users have had success with this app.

We aren't recommending apps but putting them out there for people to investigate.

We want this to be a two-way process and encourage users to submit apps for inclusion in app of the month.

This invariably doesn't happen. If you have an app to share please email the Technology For Life Team tfl at rnib.org.uk

Sean's comments are exactly what we're looking for.

Looking forward to more app reviews

Paul