[BCAB] Amedia Live

paul leake paul.leake at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 9 13:35:11 BST 2016

Yes Iain, it's giving an app some clear status in terms of
accessibility if it is defined as app of the month.  Any app
recommendation should differentiate between use was visually
impaired people and totally blind people too as they are
different audiences with differing needs.
Kind regards,

Paul

paul.leake at ntlworld.com

Twitter: @paulleake1