[BCAB] App of the month

Porter, Paul Paul.Porter at rnib.org.uk
Tue Aug 9 14:54:07 BST 2016

I hope this discussion will spur contributors into providing future input for App Of The Month.

We all have a lot of knowledge and experience to share.

We all want to encourage the use of technology.

I look forward to receiving your contributions.

Paul

Paul Porter
Technology For Life Team Manager
RNIB Customer Service And Support
Tel: +44[0]2073912037
E-mail: paul.porter at rnib.org.uk
105 Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
Technology For Life Team:  +44[0]20 7391 2280

--

We're pressing for accessible health information across the UK. Did you know that from 31 July, all NHS information in England must be available in a format people with sight loss can read? Find out more: http://rnib.in/1NScaar

--

DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk <http://www.rnib.org.uk>