[BCAB] Blind Cool Tech Windows 10 screen reader ranking

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Tue Aug 9 18:01:37 BST 2016

Hi,

I was actually going to write a message at the end of the week.  Since getting the new update, I have been using Narrator exclusively on my home machine.  I have found it primarily very good, especially using Edge.  One thing I find with Narrator and NVDA is being able to customise what is said (for example, Outlook can be a bit slow when reading due to the text that is read out all the time).  Having said this, Outlook 2016 is so much faster in Narrator than in JFW.

Andrew.