[BCAB] Inexpensive conferencing service

Alan Booth a.t.booth at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 10 11:14:21 BST 2016

Hi Andrew

I work as a volunteer for a small charity and got sick of Skyping conference
calls so we now use Powwow.  I don't know the costs but could find out if
you'd be interested.  The quality is good but there is a little bit of "Two
Way Family favourites" if you're old enough to remember that programme.

Cheers

Alan