[BCAB] Portable Braille Display Recommendations

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:05:01 BST 2016

I agree, they are by far the most gorgeous displays to work with, I love
Handy Tech products, always have.  The problem though is that they are so
expensive for most people, and if Mel wants a display with straightforward
storage, then maybe something like Esys or Braille Edge is the way to go.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com