[BCAB] Inexpensive conferencing service

GrahamPage gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed Aug 10 14:46:01 BST 2016

I've tried one called conflab but haven't stress tested it in any way since
I've only used it with 1 person.  Maybe you've tried it and found it not to
be appropriate, I've not looked in detail but just wanted to mention it in
case it's not been explored.

I know the app is or was fairly accessible.
Visit https://www.con-flab.co.uk/

Regards

Graham
Cheers