[BCAB] Inexpensive conferencing service

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 15:06:44 BST 2016

Hi Mo,

Running your own server on a home internet connection can be problematic.
Because of the high quality audio TeamTalk achieves, it needs quite a bit of
bandwidth.  I have my own server on a VPS.

When I ran it on my home Virgin connection at the time, I had so much audio
drop out, it just wasn't nice.  Now I use it on my Vultr server, it is
tremendous.