[BCAB] Phone comparrison

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 22:41:42 BST 2016

Hi Jim,

Although I am a reseller, I would say that the LG is very crash prone with
Talkback.

That's not to say it's any better or worse than Kapsys, although Kapsys has
things in it that are useful to us, such as a light detector, colour
detector, GPS and OCR.  Sure you could download these additional apps, but
because of the low spec of the LG, I wouldn't bank on them working well.