[BCAB] A wireless connection issue

Vic Pereira vic.pereira at virn.ca
Wed Aug 10 23:44:26 BST 2016

Hello Mike

Instead of disabling and enabling the device in Device Manager, delete it.
However when prompted to remove the driver files say no.

Restart and this will reinstall the driver files, because you haven't
deleted them right?

This is a quirk that I have come across in Windows XP and 7. I haven't come
across this issue in Windows 10 yet. I haven't found any solution other than
it is one of those Microsoft things.

HTH

Vic