[BCAB] first inaccessible chip/pin machines now out there.

paul leake paul.leake at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 11 17:17:41 BST 2016

It should be easy to sort out in theory but it all depends on
arguments about reasonable adjustments I guess.  I think this
should have been dealt with earlier before these machines
starting coming on the market but I suspect that the legislation
doesn't go that far!

Certainly, I hope the RNIB will take this up with some vigour
because otherwise we could all find ourselves being discriminated
against and offered a less advantageous service than our fully
sighted counterparts!

Kind regards,

Paul

paul.leake at ntlworld.com