[BCAB] first inaccessible chip/pin machines now out there.

Alexander Shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 11 19:56:29 BST 2016

Hi all,

I wasn't going to jump in on this thread as soon as I have, but having read
Colin Howard's message in conjunction with other posts, my comment is that
not only would blind or partially sighted people with dexterity problems
have trouble with  touch-screens, but also those who are both totally blind
and also have both memory and dexterity problems linked to epilepsy.

For such people as I've mentioned above, using  the type of cash machines
being discussed on this thread would be completely impossible.

Alexander Shannon