[BCAB] Inexpensive conferencing service

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 08:48:51 BST 2016

Mo,

TeamTalk is just as simple.  You can create a .tt file and when someone hits
it, you are connected.  You can add any config parameters to that file that
you want, including passwords.

You can also make your own settings to the server and add them to the .TT
file.  You can finally may a .TT URL on the BCAB web site that would do the
same thing.