[BCAB] outlook 2016 search problem

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Fri Aug 12 09:41:17 BST 2016

Hi
Tom.

I have Outlook 2016 and JAWS 17 here.  I can do my advanced find search and
once I have chosen find now, I can press f6 to move to the results list.
Tab will not work for this and as far as I know, this has always been the
case for Outlook.

It's a shame you can't tab to the results as you wouldn't necessarily think
of using F6 but it's good to know there is a keystroke that works.

Regards

Graham