[BCAB] A wireless connection issue

Hugh NTL New hugh.megarry at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 12 19:25:00 BST 2016

Thanks will take a  look

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Vic pereira
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 6:46 PM
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: Re: [BCAB] A wireless connection issue

Ouch! One thing you can try is from within device manager, in the properties of your wireless device, you can look for the check for updates button.
Failing that you can try to go to Windows update under your control panel, and check for updates. Sometimes this will reinstall drivers for hardware devices.
Your last resort is to go to the manufacturers web site and look for the drivers and download them and reinstall them.
Vic

Sent from my iPhone