[BCAB] Switching on Talkback on an Android phone?

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 19:39:32 BST 2016

Hi alan.

Yep, head to settings then to accessibility and it can be turned on from there. If its a friends phone, have them install the latest version of talkback from the android play store to make sure you get the best experience. Also, take a look at inclusiveandroid.net for getting started hints.

Cheers,

Mo.