[BCAB] Talking TV

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 11:41:26 BST 2016

Hi sandra.

According to the RNIB,, samsung series 7, 8 and 9 tvs have the most accessibility. Samsung series 6 tvs have speech, but they do not read out all the menus or program information. I would recommend people look at the samsung series 7 tvs as that's the lower end of the premium range. I have yet to get my hands on one.

All the best,

Mo.