[BCAB] Talking TV

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Sun Aug 14 16:37:51 BST 2016

Hi,

Do you have model numbers?

Thanks.
Andrew.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Mobeen Iqbal
Sent: 14 August 2016 11:41
To: sandragayer7 at gmail.com; BCAB Discussion List <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [BCAB] Talking TV

Hi sandra.

According to the RNIB,, samsung series 7, 8 and 9 tvs have the most accessibility. Samsung series 6 tvs have speech, but they do not read out all the menus or program information. I would recommend people look at the samsung series 7 tvs as that's the lower end of the premium range. I have yet to get my hands on one.

All the best,

Mo.