[BCAB] Switching on Talkback on an Android phone?

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Sun Aug 14 19:20:41 BST 2016

Mo,

It's inclusiveandroid.com, not net.

From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Mobeen Iqbal
Sent: 13 August 2016 19:40
To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [BCAB] Switching on Talkback on an Android phone?

Hi alan.

Yep, head to settings then to accessibility and it can be turned on from
there. If its a friends phone, have them install the latest version of
talkback from the android play store to make sure you get the best
experience. Also, take a look at inclusiveandroid.net for getting started
hints.

Cheers,

Mo.