[BCAB] Notice: new time and day for Tech Talk

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:39:12 BST 2016

The purpose of this Email is twofold:

Firstly, I wish to inform you that the Tech Talk show, hosted by Steven
Scott, Shaun Preece and myself has a new time and day.  From this week, it
is broadcast at 1.00 pm on Tuesday, and repeated at 9.00 pm on Thursday, and
5.00 pm on Saturday, on RNIB Connect Radio.  You can listen on Freeview
channel 730, through your own podcatcher, or download the podcast from
www.rnibconnectradio.org.uk

Secondly, we love receiving comments, reviews and suggestions for what
people would like to hear, so please contact us if you have something to
say, review, or suggest for future shows.

I appreciate this is off topic, but as it does cover technology, I thought
some people who are not aware of it might wish to listen in from
time-to-time.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com