[BCAB] OFFICE 365

Doreen Tyler doreen.tyler at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 16 11:30:29 BST 2016

Hi folks:
Using an HP laptop and running Windows 10 with Windows Live Mail.  However, now thinking of subscribing to Office 365 as it includes Outlook.

Have looked at the Microsoft Store but all the options cover five computers.  I only have one laptop so obviously don’t want to fork out for a licence which covers more computers than I shall ever need.  Thoughts appreciated please.
Also, in the Office 365 suite, I will be primarily using Word and Outlook.  What is the accessibility like on these programs please  .
Many thanks.
Doreen Tyler.