[BCAB] OFFICE 365

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:48:49 BST 2016

Hi Doreen

I don't know if you can buy a single user licence so it only covers the one machine, but I do know you can subscribe monthly or annually.

My personal view is that Outlook 2016 didn't work for me, so I am happily working with 2013.  But others have had no issues, so I wouldn't like to advise you against 2016, I may have just been unlucky!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com